Thursday, September 9, 2010

Learning lots and loving God!



Wow, I have not posted in way to long! Please accept my apology for neglecting this poor blog... I hope to enlighten you on a few things that are going on in my life, but for lack of time I'm gonna have to make this post a bit short.

First of all, school has officially started for me! I'm sorta liking the busy days, doing school and knowing I'm being productive and learning! It's actually quite fun. And besides, if I have a bad attitude about it, it just makes things worse. So I've decided to take on this year with a good attitude and to learn a lot and be happy =)

Secondly, for all you readers who perhaps have not heard, my sister Emma and I did complete reading through the bible in the period of one month. It was a huge learning experience and I can't even begin to scratch the service of all the great things God showed and taught me through the whole ordeal. It was mind blowing. Definitely glad I did that and hope to do it again sometime! :)

Thirdly, I just wanted to say that God has been working in my life a lot lately. He has been teaching me stuff that will last a life time! I just want to serve Him to the best of my ability everyday and take on each new challenge and/or opportunity that comes my way by glorifying Him! This past year as been challenging for me, a lot went on in just 12 months, I've grown so much and learned from mistakes. This coming year I want to continue to learn and grown in the Lord, and establish an even greater relationship with Him!

And there you have it, a quick little summary of what's been happening in the Life of Destiny.

Blessings to you all,
-Destiny

No comments: