Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pictures from the Funeral

Our whole family with Christian
Christian's adorable small hands... 
My mom with Christian, after they sealed the coffin 
He was so cute! 

Daddy and Christian
Mommy and Christian

Here are a few of the pictures that were taken at the funeral this last Saturday. It was a beautiful funeral, and God was glorified and praised the whole way through it.  

Little Christian made such a huge impacted upon so many lives. God used him, in a very powerful way! Praise be to God! 

After the funeral was over, we invited a whole bunch of people over to our house, where we talked, laughed, did duo's and ate dinner. We had a really enjoyable time!

In all, it was a sad/fun/filled day. 

God is so very good!

In Christ, 
-Destiny

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Sweet pictures Destiny. I know Christian impacted a lot of lives. I continue to pray for your family as they heal through the loss of such a precius one gone now to be with the Lord.

Anna Goldman said...

Hi Destiny...I have a new blog spot.
Now I can add pictures again.

WhenFiddlesDream said...

Hi Des., I posted"Rest"(the song I wrote for your mom)on my blog.
Blessings
-aLeX

Bria Cosper said...

Oh I am so sorry! I know what it's like to loose someone close to you. What a blessing that you are in a family of ten! I am the oldest of six almost seven children. I found you through another girl following my blog, Irene. Very unique blog!