Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Update:o)

Hello! So, I haven't posted for awhile... what, 4 days... haha:)

I've been busy with school and preparing for the up-coming speech Regionals tournament! I thought all my speeches were pretty well memorized and pretty good timing... till I went to speech club last night! I forgot my lines twice and the time for DI (Lady Jane speech) was 11:20... so, it shows me that I really need to work on my speeches!

Anyway, I've just been trying to work through all this excitement, rush and total chaos by just trusting in God!

I'm sure the tournament will be a real blast!

We are taking Omnibus off for Thursday and Friday because we finished early. That's nice, because now I will be able to have more time to fit speech in my schedule.

Well, hope you all have a wonderful day!

God bless and I'll be seeing some of you soon!

-Destiny

1 comment:

Grandma of Many said...

Destiny, I am glad you will all have time to practice your speeches. I can't wait to go with you 8 grandchildren. Just think, Tuesday is really soon. Just trust in God and He will help you get it accomplished. Thanks for all your help this week. I haven't read your story yet, but will. Love, Grandma Dot