Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Pictures from yesterday and... ???

This is a guide line for me to help finish the bible in a year... it's pretty neat:) It's called "The Victory Bible Reading Plan." Here is the beautiful pyramid I made for school... ha:P
Jared is the Egyptian... heehee:D
Jonathan...So cute...
Just a silly picture one of my siblings took of me...
Hello everyone!!! How are you??? I'm great! Today my Grandma and Grandpa left for Mannaquest (if you're wondering what that is... well, it's one of our big events in Mannatech). Tomorrow my Mom and David are leaving to go there too... I'm really sad that I don't get to go... bo-hoo:( My cousin Kaleb and some others boys that I know up in Washington are going too. But, someone has to stay and help my Dad watch all my little rowdy brothers and sisters. :D I hope they have fun!!! Okay, I got to gooooooo.... Talk to ya laterz.... as Ruth always says:)
-Destiny

6 comments:

John said...

Hi Destiny: I really like to see the silly pictures of you; you look so cute! And you noticed my blog. I'm impressed. Thank you. You are too cool! Sorry you didn't get to go. You must be one of those "people" that I've heard about.

Disciple Micheal said...

Sorry about your not getting to go. It sounds important. But it's good that you are staying to help your dad. May God bless you for being a servant.

Destiny said...

Thanks Micheal:) So, you are a Christian? That's cool:D God bless.
-Destiny

Disciple Micheal said...

Yes. I am a christian. And I enjoy reading your blog.

Nathan said...

Yes, we'll be there on Saturday. My sister might be there with her baby, too. :-) Did you get my email about the car?

Destiny said...

No, I haven't checked my emails. Okay, you actually commented.... haha:D
-Destiny