Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Picture you all have been waiting for... well, maybe not.

Hahaha:) How do you like this pic?!? We had FUN taking it:)
This is inside the cabin.
Right here we are standing on a long above the creek.

We rented this cabin, this is from the back side. It had 4 bedrooms and a kitchen in it... oh, and it also had a bathroom. Ha...ha....ha...:0)Alex and I were messing around, heehee:)
The water was freezing cold. We all had our feet up and then when grandpa took the pic we put them down really quick.


This is just a quarter of the pictures we took. Maybe not even that much:) We had so much fun. But unfortunately, I cant tell you all about it right now because my cousin Kaleb wants to use the computer:( Oh well, you'll live:0) I will probably post even more pics tomorrow because there is sooo many more. Well, good night.
-Destiny



3 comments:

I am called Aaron Sleadd said...

Hey, looks like fun. Did you guys spend the whole day there?

Destiny Kruse said...

Yea, and them we spent the night and on Sunday went to home:)
-Destiny

The Goldman Family said...

hey, that was a whole lot of fun.
I only wish we could have got a picture of kaila when we scared her during hide and seek. That was awesome!
P.S. I dove into that river so don't be complaining about your feet:)
-Ale...Xela