Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Today

Here is another cute pic of my little sis Abigail


Hello!!!! David got back last night, we were all sooo happy to see him. Today it was raining again. David wanted to go swimming so bad, after it stopped raining they went swimming. I didn't want to because it was still so cold out, but David just had to go. I was sewing in my bedroom when I heard the door open and in came David. He said it was freezing, he said he was only in there for about 10 seconds. Heehee:) I warned him, lol! Anyway, oh, I said I was sewing. There is never anything you cant fix up even more. You know the dress I made, (colonial style) well I was making it even prettier. So, what else should I say... I just don't know what else to day... Lets see, oh I finally found out how to put a pic on my profile. Ok I have to go now... bye!!!
-Destiny

No comments: