Friday, April 20, 2007

Hollywood

Here is some pictures of some friends we met at Dani Johnson's seminar and some pictures of us at Hollywood and in the limo.


A friend
Mom, Me and Tami
The smaller limo we rented

My Grandma, Mom, Tami and me in the smaller limo

Some Friend I metUs Eating in Hollywood


An Australian we met

In Hollywood at Night

Chewbaka

My Grandpa and me

Were in the hummer limo


At the motel



Well today my mom is back from going to a seminar called first steps to success by Dani Johnson. Dani Johnson is a great speaker, trainer and business leader. She went all the way from living out of her car as a broken cocktail waitress with $2:03 to her name to becoming a millionaire in two short years at the age of 23. Through these great training seminars a lot of her clients have earned up to 6 and 7 figure incomes and have become debt free. She is a very strong christian and always under the submission of her husband and has 5 children. Since plugging into Dani Johnson my parents have been able to eliminate $523,000 in debt and are no longer using credit cards. Just this month they payed another $7,000 of debt. Each time my mom goes she brings a team member with her. One of the ladies she brought grew 400% coming out of the seminar. Wow isn't that amazing! Our family listens to the Dani's Monday night call every week and have learned not to be whiners and complainers, but winners and that everything is possible through our Lord Jesus Christ. We have learned that we are to do all to the glory of God and that we should be free from all bondage, debt, sickness, sin and excuses. Anyway, I got to go to the her last seminar. It was so neat and a lot of fun. The seminar was in LA so we got to go to Hollywood. One night we rented a hummer limo and drove it all around Hollywood. Then we went to eat at about 12:30 am. It was so much fun. We got to the motel at about 2:30 a.m. Then we had to wake up at 5:00 a.m. That wasn't the best thing but we still had a blast. I encourage every one to go to one of these seminars if your in a job or a home based business. She will help you no matter what and your life will be changed forever. She has free training on her web site which is http://www.danijohnson.com/. I'm telling you, it wont be a waste of time. So now you know a little bit about Dani Johnson and now I'll tell you the most exciting thing that has happened today. First, I got to go to the radio show which my Grandpa has every week, but my Grandpa wasn't here so my mom and my Aunt Tami did it and so did I. I got to give my glyconutrients speech which was pretty neat. So that is the most exciting thing in my day besides the fact that my mom is home. So visit Dani Johnson's website and God bless.

1 comment:

aLeXa said...

Whoa! A limo!!! No fair! :)