Monday, March 8, 2010

Guess what?!?

So....

Guess what I've been up to?

I bet most of you could actually guess without me even telling you. But... I'll tell you... just in case you don't!

I've been doing Speech! Yes... I have been memorizing, cutting, editing, etc etc. scripts for the past week, for a speech tournament... which is in 8 days!

Since I decided to change my Dramatic Interp for the year, I had to read, write, and edit a brand new script. Thankfully, it only took me a couple days do to that! so this week I shall be memorizing it!

Sometimes I wish that we were like the people on Matrix, and we could just download things into our minds.. and then all of a sudden have all this knowledge! I mean can you imagine? You write your script, and then download it, and bingo! It's memorized...

But sadly, it's not like that. So, I shall have to keep memorizing. :-) Which isn't really that bad.. and once you have it memorized, you feel oh so happy! :D
Anyways, I'm not sure why I just told you all that. But, I had to talk to someone about it.. and since my blog is always available for writing to people, I figured I might as well tell you... =)

Well, I better get back to (guess what?!?) yeah... speech!

So, farewell for now my dear blogger friends, I shall talk to you all later (course, i'm always the one doing all the talking! what's up with that? :P)

Ok, so what you been up to???


Alright, I'm leaving... now... NOW! =) Bye!

-Destiny ♥

P.S. this picture is of David and I doing our duo...thought I should post it :-)

2 comments:

Kate said...

what have i been up to? SPEECH TOO!!!!!! :)

Shiloh Strang said...

Sadly, my years with NCFCA are over, but I am working on re-memorizing my speech for ORTL.org’s state competition.

I love looking at your drawings. :)

Shiloh