Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Clarion Tournament

As many of you know, the Clarion Tournament is this week. It's hard to believe that it's already been an entire year since the last one.  Time sure does fly by so very fast! 

I'm really excited about the tournament! But... I'm also kinda nervous! 

As you have seen on some of my last posts, I'm doing an expository on Drawing. And, well... lets just say... the speech isn't memorized yet! I know... I know... the tournament is tomorrow... but, I got busy! Anyhow, I bet you guys can all guess what I'll be working on the entire day! 

I'm also going to be competing in a DI, OI and Duo. Four things in all... yup.. that's it! Same number as last year! Maybe if we go to another tournament, I'll add another speech... but, at the moment, that idea doesn't sound all that great! :-)

Okay... I'm getting kinda boring, and I don't know if you all know, but it's like 1 am. right now... so, I think I should probably be getting to bed! That way I can catch a few hours of sleep, and get right back up and practice more! Yup, practice, practice, and practice! (I'm really starting to get sick of that word!) My eye's are burning, and my mind is spinning! 

Anyways, it'll be a great tournament no matter what! As long as I focus on glorifying God and doing it all for His purpose, I shall be alright!

God bless y'all,
-Destiny

1 comment:

John said...

Hang in there. You will do GREAT!