Friday, August 15, 2008

Some sort of an update :o)

Hey y'all! I just wanted to stop by and [well I guess I'm not really stopping by... more like sitting down and typing... oh whatever. ]

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you all that I haven't been posting all that much lately because I am swamped with: "Play Practice, Costume making, Props that need to be gathered, Memorizing... etc, etc, etc..." I think you all get the point:)

So, If you thought I disappeared.. sit back and relax because I'm here! But.. the question is, "Is that a good sign, or a bad sign?" Ha...

Okay, I should be going... I've got lots of stuff to do!

I hope to see you all at the performance (that is if some of you are coming, are you? Or have you even heard about it?)

K, talk [well, I guess type] to ya later... :o)

-Destiny

2 comments:

Grandma of Many said...

Destiny,
You all sure have been working hard. I can't believe what you have done. It will be a fantastic play and I am so proud of all of you. Thanks for taking a moment to post. Love, Grandma Dot

Ginger said...

Busy you are....wow...and can't wait to see pictures from the play.