Monday, May 19, 2008

The beginning of the week...


Today is Monday, the beginning of the week. Will this week be successful? Will I accomplish my goals? Will I lean on God's understanding and not my own? Will I look to the interests of others and not myself? Will I serve others? Will I have a good attitude? Will I be nice to my siblings? Will I praise and glorify God in all that I do this week? Will I do all things through Christ who strengthens me?

These are just a few of the questions I'm asking myself right now... and, if you read this, you should be asking these questions to yourself too:D We always need to remember that our main ambition (as Christians) is to praise and glorify God in everything that we do!

I hope you all have a great day enjoying God’s majesty and beautiful creation!


-Destiny

1 comment:

Grandma of Many said...

Destiny, I will ask myself these questions. Thank you for your obedience to God. Love, Grandma Dot