Sunday, March 9, 2008

Rainmakers Tourney

This is my ballot envelope that lot's of kids signed from the tourney! Pretty cool! (those of you who were at the tourney, try and find your name and if you do, tell me, please.... :)



Hey everyone! Well, it’s late and I’m tired… and…. I just thought I’d let you know that the Rainmakers tournament went well and we just got back from it. It was Friday and Saturday. Devin and I got 1st in Duo, David got 7th in Open Interpretation, and I got 1st in Dramatic, 3rd in Open Interpretation, 6th in Persuasive, and 1st in Sweepstakes (which is the trophy). It was a lot of fun! I’m really tired though and have cold-sores all over my lips right now, my hair is a mess… I look awful but I sure am happy! God was wonderful to us all! Almost everyone in our club that went to the tourney placed! Okay, got to go… I will be posting more pictures soon of the tourney and telling you more about it! God is so good!
God bless y'all!!!
-Destiny

3 comments:

drew jordan said...

great job, i got one little certificate, so beat that!!! jk jk lol

Unknown said...

Good Job, Destiny! I found my "signature". ;)Glad you had fun. :D

Ginger said...

Congrats and I am sure it was really fun to watch. Wish we could have been there to see you perform in each event and each of you that participated. Wow...lots of awards and a great trophy Destiny!!!! Love you lots and will look for more pictures. Hope you get some rest!