Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hello!




(Karissa and I, taken at Vickie's house)

The top of the dress I am making...

This is a header I made... I was just messing around:D



Hello everyone! How y'all feeling.... good, I would hope:D

I have a lot to tell you since my last post... lets see, where do I begin... okay, well, I have been sewing a lot lately! As some of you might now I am making another colonial dress for 4th of July. I only got the top done, and it's not even all the way done (as you can see in the picture)... oh well:D I'm just going to keep on working at it till it is finished!

Yesterday at around 4 I went with Karissa to spend the night at my Aunt Vicki's house. We had a lot of fun! We stayed up till 3 in the morning... and I'm not kidding;o) We played lots of cards and we made a ton of headers (for blogs) just for fun... and we... ate?... :D

Anyway, tomorrow is Easter! I hope you all have a wonderful day, and here is an early 'Happy Easter to you all!!!' I hope you all have a great day remembering when Christ rose from the tomb!

K, talk soon...

-Destiny


P.S Hey, what did you all vote on my poll???

4 comments:

Vickie said...

It was fun having you girls over at our house and playing cards and board games and pc stuff and eating. Love you both and I got a lot of sleep last night lol lol....

Grandma of Many said...

Destiny - it sounds like you both had fun at Vickie's while I was gone to the Chess Tournament. I love that header you made of everyone. That is awesome! And that dress, you sure are good. I can't wait to see all the dresses finished. I love you, Grandma Dot PS - the pictures of the flowers are beautiful.

aLeXa said...

hey, post more pictures of your dress!!! It's awesome!!!

Destiny said...

Okay... but Alexa it's not really done yet.... hey, I saw your dress, it's so awesome! I love it!!! It looks really good! You should post more pics of it! Is it all the way done now???

Oh, and you should check out Karissa and my new blog, it's on my links under 'Friends blogs etc' called 'Sew what'. It's going to be a sewing blog. Tell us if you like it:D
-Destiny