Monday, November 19, 2007

Thansgiving and a birthday....

Well, hello everyone!!! Today is November 19-o7 and it is 8:57 right now as I write this post (well, it will get later as I write... but, you get the point:). I am so thankful that it is almost Thanksgiving, a day were we can thank God for all his many blessings and remember the pilgrims coming to this land, the land of the free... America! It sure is a wonderful day and I sure am looking forward to it because we also have a talent show on Thanksgiving and all my family is going to be there. Another thing that I am thankful for this week is that the day before Thanksgiving is my birthday! I will be 14 years old... wow, I sure am getting OLD... but, I don't have any grey YET! Haha... Well, anyway... I'm not sure what I am doing for my party, I probably won't have my party till after Thanksgiving because everyone is so busy. I'm still not sure what I should do for my birthday party, have any suggestions??? I would be happy to hear them! Alright, I better go now.... Alex is spending the night and Kaleb is here too (they are both my cousins, if you didn't know), and I think we are going to play a game or something (well, that's what I wanted to do, they are playing music right now... but I will change their minds. heehee:). Okay, see y'all later:0) Oh, and God bless you and have a wonderful Thanksgiving remembering all of God's many blessings he bestows upon us.
-Destiny

6 comments:

Aaron Sleadd said...

Have a good thanksgiving and a happy birthday!

Destiny said...

Why, thank you:) Hey, did see my post on the 4 different personalities? Which one did you think you were?

aLeXa said...

Say hey to Kaleb and Alex for me! ;)

Destiny said...

Alright Alexa:)

Aaron Sleadd said...

Hey Destiny,
Yes, I saw that post about personalities. I'm not sure which one I would be. Almost every one of those personalities I have a little bit of.

If was going to put them order by how similar I am to each personality, it would probably go like this.

1)Sapphire, 2)Ruby, 3)Emerald, then 4)Pearl.

....if that makes any sense. :)

Destiny said...

Yea it does.... but I've always pictured you as perfect SAPPHIRE! So is Alexa... anyway... that's what I thought you were all this time since I've known you:)