Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Picutes...

This is our view
A football
Beautiful, my Grandparents got to go there! Lucky... :0)
Jonathan just being cute!
Books, we like the Lamp Lighters
Jonathan again

Here is some more pictures that I fixed up (most of them I took too). I love doing it, it's soooooooo fun! We use a program called Paint Shop Pro. Have you ever heard of it??? Well, I hope you like the pictures:) Leave a comment please... (I like to know who looks at my blog and who didn't) God bless.
-Destiny

5 comments:

Aaron Sleadd said...

I wasn't here.......

Destiny said...

Ha... very funny:P

John said...

I like the 1st one with the mist in the valley. And the one of the books. Very cool.

Vickie said...

Hmmm have I ever heard of paint shop pro? lol Great pics Destiny....

Grandma of Many said...

I loved all the pictures Destiny. You do a fine job with that editing.
Love,
Grandma Dot