Wednesday, September 12, 2007

About, what's new in my week

Hello everyone!!! I finally have a little time to tell y'all what is happening in my week.

Monday: Wake up at 6:00. Do some school for the morning. Then off to writing class, started at 1:13 and ended at 2:30. Then after that we had our first class of Omnibus, and boy was that fun! It lasted till about 7. Uncle Kenny does and awesome job teaching it all to us 5 kids doing it. And to wrap that day up we went to bed at about 10:30, if not later.

Tuesday: Wake up and 7:30. Did school in the morning than at 1:30 went to Omnibus class till 4:30. Than we ran home (well we didn't literally run home, heehee) and got ready to go to speech club. We had a blast as you can see on my last post. We all got to do an impromptu speech and watch 3 other kids do some speeches. That all lasted till about 9:30.We finally got home and went to bed around 10:30 again.

Wednesday/today: Woke up at about 7:20. Did school in the morning. Went to Omnibus class at 1:00 and that ended at about 4:45. Now I am at home posting on my blog.

Alright then, hope everyone has a great night:) See ya...
-Destiny

Note: Please leave a comment so I know you were here:) Thanks:D

7 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm here!

Grandma of Many said...

Great post Destiny of letting us know what you are doing. I am so excited about everything you grandchildren are involved in this year. We are staying one more day so won't be home until tomorrow. I guess I shopped too much yesterday and have to figure out how to get it home.

Grandma Dot

John said...

Wow! What busy days you are having. Well, I guess it keeps you out of trouble! Kinda! Keep us posted, as best you can, on what is going on. Sounds like fun. And if it's fun to you, you will do really good.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have been busy. But at the same time having some fun...

aLeXa said...

howdy, nice post.

You can probably guess who this is.

Anonymous said...

oops, that wasn't Alexa, that was someone else.

heehee

Destiny said...

So it wasn't Alexa eh? I think it is probably Aaron or Nathan... am I right???
-Destiny