Friday, June 1, 2007

More and more Kittens

See the difference in each size


Our only gray one
The first batch of kittens
The second Batch
And last but not least the third batch of kittens


We have soooooooo many kittens. It's unbelievable, there is 16 kittens in all (there was 17 but one passed away). The first batch we had were all white, I've posted pics of them before (there is 5 in the first batch). But the second batch we had there was 2 white, 1 black one and 1 brown one (the brown one died, we were all pretty sad). Then in our last batch there was 2 black ones, 1 brown one, 1 grey one and 3 white ones (there is 7 in all). So does anyone want a kitten? Just leave a comment and I'll be sure to get back with you. Ha-ha!!! Sorry I didn't post yesterday, but did you? Yea that's what I thought. LOL!!! Now you know that we have free kittens and that I didn't post yesterday, is there anything else I missed to tell you. Oh yes, bye! God bless.

-Destiny

5 comments:

Aaron Sleadd said...

Hey Destiny! Those are really cute kittens! Too bad you don't have more of them...(haha). I guess 16 is enough.
What do you think you will do with all those kittens?

By the way, there are around 3 typos in your post. Tsk-tsk... shame-shame... hahaha! I'm just teasing you. :-)

-Aaron

P.S. You don't have to feel bad for not posting. You won't get arrested for it. :-)

Destiny said...

I don’t know what where doing with all of them, we probably will just give them away for free

Karissa Anderson said...

HI Des,
Those kittens are so adorable!!
I hoope we can see them soon. Are you coming to the Recital? Well got to go, so bye.

Anonymous said...

We might!!!

Ruth Owen said...

AWWWW.....how cute. I wish we could have one but. we can't cuz mom's alergic:( ~Ruth~