Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Speech club

Today is Levi's birthday, what a treat. He is 6 years old. I remember when I was 6. I thought I was so old. Anyway, oh, I was going to tell you each day what I'm thankful for. Well, today I am thankful for all my friends at the speech club. I had so much fun going to the speech tournament in Seattle. It was also a blast at the tournament we had here in Medford, OR. We actually got to have a barn dance at the tournament when we were waiting for the ballots to get done. Last night was the last speech class we had. It was so devastating to have to say "Good bye."But I got threw it without tears, LOL. We still are going to have one last good bye. But I am so thankful to have got to be a part of this speech club. Being able to meet all these Christian young gentlemen and young ladies has been such a pleasure. It is so neat that they want to advance Gods kingdom on earth. That's all for today. God bless.

No comments: